This may seem like a no-brainer to some, but apparently there was a man that gave his family chocolates that accidentally contain the drug Ecstasy. I have no idea how he overlooked this fact that the sweet treats that he was giving his family were full of drugs, but he managed to do so. I think his one fatal mishap was the fact that he got the package of chocolate in the mail, and it was actually addressed to someone else. The second moral of the story is not to open up other people's mail because it is a federal offense, and I guess it pays not to do so!
So he ended up opening this other person's mail that had Ecstasy filled chocolates, and he gave them to his family. After the whole family started feeling weird, they went to the doctor to figure out what was going on, only to find out that they had been roofied with Ecstasy. Thanks, Dad! This is putting my childhood in a whole new light in much better circumstances.
This was an interesting headline that was passed on to me in an e-mail via my iPhone, and I knew it would be a great word of caution to share with you... don't drug your family!